Te Puia Geothermal + Arts and Crafts
- Upon welcoming you to Tauranga, Bay of Plenty we begin our excursion by taking you for a drive past Mauo our extinct Volcano, the Mount Beach stopping at a platform for you to take photos and selfies of course.
- Once you have finished, we will drive along Marine Parade where you well see some of the more expensive homes In Tauranga.
- We continue through Papamoa suburbs on our way to a Kiwifruit Farm where you can sample fruit, coffee or a cool ice cream.
- We well then continue to Rotorua stopping off at some lakes and streams including the Redwood Forest where you will see the silver fern, tree walk and some of the nearly 100-year-old tree’s growing.
- From there we take you to Te Puia Geothermal Park to see the Pohutu Natural geyser, Kiwi bird, hot water and mud pools, arts and crafts in the making and then to the Maori Cultural show, truly something to see.
- After you have seen it all we will show you through Rotorua city gardens and parks with many interesting things for you to see.
- We then take a short drive to Hamurana fresh water springs (see video on our website). While strolling through there you will see redwood trees, silver fern and some trout swimming just below you in the clear water.
- A fabulous walk through a natural part of New Zealand is a must see. We then start our way back to Tauranga but on the way stop off at a number of attractions to view our beautiful city and a close up view of our Harbour.
You have our assurance that we will get you back to your ship or to the shops 10 minutes stroll to your ship
Included / Excluded on this tour
Entry Fees and Cultural Show
Chilled Bottled Water
Traditional Maori Hangi Lunch (At own cost )
Is there time for lunch on this tour.
There is time for lunch at Te Puia,where you can order and be served at your table.