Waiotapu -Te Puia Day Combo.
Te Puia Geothermal + Arts and Crafts
- Upon welcoming you to Tauranga, Bay of Plenty we begin our excursion by taking you for a drive past Mauo our extinct Volcano, the Mount Beach stopping at a platform for you to take photos and selfies of course.
- We continue through Papamoa suburbs on our way to a Kiwifruit Farm where you can sample fruit, coffee or a cool ice cream.
- We well then continue to Rotorua stopping off at some lakes and streams including the Redwood Forest where you will see the silver fern, tree walk and some of the nearly 100-year-old tree’s growing.
- From there we take you to Te Puia Geothermal Park to see the Pohutu Natural geyser, Kiwi bird, hot water and mud pools, arts and crafts in the making and then to the Maori Cultural show, truly something to see.
- We will then travel to Waiotapu for a interesting stroll through this wonderland of steaming mud and water pools including the beautiful colored lakes this attraction is well known for.
- We will spend an hour or so there before we make our way back to Tauranga but not before we show you our 2 cities in the Bay of Plenty.
- On our drive back to your ship we will gather some information of your other interests and if we have time take to see them.
You have our assurance that we will get you back to your ship on time.
Included / Excluded on this tour
Entry Fees to both attractions..
Te Puia's Culural Performance
Taditional Hangi Lunch (At own Cost )
Chilled Bottled Water
We take you to Waiotapu Geothermal wonderland,then to Te Puia.
Is lunch available on this tour.
Lunch is available at own cost at Te Puia.
What would be the Childs price.
WE have set the child fare at 60% of the Adult price.